Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Notes From The Road.....



Tahquamenon Falls


I think it is Jimmy Buffet who wrote a song about having a Cheeseburger in Paradise. Those of you who are Parrot Heads will know what I am talking about.

Well I can say I have had my Cheeseburger in Paradise. Not the way you think. I found myself and DH in Paradise, Michigan at lunch time. So I can say that cheeseburger was wonderful.

Those of you who live in Michigan know I was either going to Whitefish Point or Tahquamenon Falls.


Cathy 2 / 20 / 2013

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot Cathy! Come on out to Colorado and we'll go on a shoot together.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shot, Cathy.

    I hope spring is bringing you some good weather!

    Peace, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is improving every day! Thanks for stopping by, Judi!

    ReplyDelete